Emergency & Critical Care
The PESC emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your family veterinarian’s office is closed or they have referred you to us, we are prepared to handle any of your pet’s medical emergencies.
Our goal is to work in conjunction with your family veterinarian. Two criticalists oversee a team of highly trained emergency doctors and staff who will provide personal, compassionate care for your pet as promptly as possible.
Emergency services include:
- 24-hour care and monitoring by veterinarians and veterinary nurses
- Complete diagnostic lab for immediate test results
- Digital radiology and ultrasound
- Advanced pain management
- Oxygen, transfusion and IV therapies
- Mechanical ventilator
- Nutritional support
- Access to other specialty departments and specialists within the PESC for consultation